The ESP32 is a versatile chip designed for efficient Wi-Fi and Bluetooth including BLE. It has a powerful 240MHz dual core microcontroller with 520K of SRAM. It is designed for mobile devices so it has ultra-low power consumption.
The ESP32 chip has 30 GPIO pins with support for I2C, I2S, SPI and UART. In addition it has multiple analog to digital channels and digital to analog, hardware accelerated encryption, pulse width modulation, capacitance touch interfaces and a lot more.
With this small yet powerful device expand your home automation to another level using ESPHome, Tasmota or any of the programing languages listed below.
ESP32 Development Board 30 Pin
CPU and memory
– Dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor(s), – 600 DMIPS
– 520 kB SRAM
– Frequency: 2,4 GHz
– 802.11 b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver
– Protection: WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK/Enterprise
– Encryption: AES / SHA2 / ECC / RSA-4096
– Version: v4.2 BR/EDR e BLE
– RX NZIF: -97dBm
– Multi-connection Bluetooth and BLE
– Supported IEEE 802.11 standard security features, including WFA, WPA / WPA2, and WAPI
- Arduino IDE
- Espressif IoT
- Monogoose OS