Tamiya is proud to add this wonderful piece of machinery the R620 6×4 to the 1/14 scale R/C Tractor Truck lineup. This massive tractor truck features 3-axle and is approximately 458mm long. Beautifully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from the fenders, just like the actual truck. The accurately modeled fenders themselves are removable for realistically depicting a low carrying load. Realistic chassis and suspension further add to the imposing form of this unique model.
About the Model
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R620 Highline.
- Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced and front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck.
- LEDs accurately recreate the trucks front and rear lights (not included)
- Fender interiors and exteriors are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism.
- Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member.
- Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiyas currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
- Includes 3-speed transmission.
- Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during running.
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers.
- Durable die-cast metal front axle is float mounted on leaf spring and damper.
- Resin rear axle features differential gear.
- Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels.
- Pin type propeller shaft joint reduces friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
Additional Items Required
7.2 battery & charger
4-channel radio gear (Minimum) with Servos
Electronic speed control
Plastic model paint